Do you know about these for information and knowledge protection?
In Turkiye, 700,000 malware attacks occurred in the first half of 2023! This was also one of the most active periods for cyber attacks. While 560,000 new pieces of malware are discovered every day throughout the world, it’s believed that the overall number exceeds one billion!
Malware kinds used for reasons such as stopping/degrading the performance of fixed/mobile devices, websites, and networks; deleting, blocking, copying, manipulating, and stealing user data include viruses, worms, trojans, botnets, and spy/ransomware.
To safeguard your devices and information from malware;
- Use antivirus software, and only visit reputable websites,
- Using licensed software that’s up to date,
- Please don’t open fake emails,
- Personal information shouldn’t be shared,
- Make use of strong passwords,
- Apps should only be downloaded from reputable sources,
- Take care to follow your company’s anti-malware rules.
What are your thoughts on malware attacks? Have you ever wondered how many cyber attacks are currently taking place in your country? I love to hear your feedback. Keep yourself secure in the virtual world!