Does anyone have any key areas within HAM that they feel should be at the forefront of an ITAM team/Senior Managements mind? With the shift in working in 2020 and ongoing strange new norm into 2021, HAM has become more important than ever.
I’m keen to get your thoughts on:
- Home working setup - who pays?
- HAM lifecycle management - how are you recouping Assets from home workers and ensuring leavers return kit?
- HAM Scope - has this increased since COVID hit?
- The value of your Asset Management Database and CMDB - any tips for keeping this updated and accurate?
- IT Asset Disposition - have you been impacted by not physically being on-site when it comes to end of life (EoL) and disposing/selling your Assets.
Really keen to spark a discussion about HAM!